Update for COVID-19
All restrictions are lifted in England and we have reviewed our risk assessments. Masks are no longer required and are now a matter of personal choice. We are maintaining our reduced capacity at but this is under constant review.
We have retained our amended terms and conditions regarding cancellations:
- We have reduced our notice period from 14 days to seven days: this means that, if your plans change, you can request a transfer voucher to the value of your tickets, less an administration fee of £5, if the event is more than seven days away. If your booking is within seven days and the event is sold out, we can attempt to resell the tickets and issue you with a transfer voucher less a £5 admin fee if the tickets sell.
We have also retained some of the measures we put in place as they have helped managed the site and improve the experience.
- When you arrive at the Observatory, please wait inside your car until a member of staff escorts you to the building.
- If you are bringing children, you are responsible for ensuring they remain at a safe distance from other people.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the site – please ensure you use these whenever you switch locations.
- Card payments would be preferred over cash.
- As with all infectious diseases, please do not attend if you have any symptoms.
Please follow the guidance of the team at all times. In line with our existing terms and conditions, staff have the right to ask visitors to leave if they are not complying with guidance. We want all events at the Observatory to be inspirational and safe for everyone.
- Catherine Johns, CEO